Flour Mills Nigeria Plc has been of great impact to Nigeria economy, with the objective of providing high quality and affordable products like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Golden Pasta and Noodles etc to consumers. Flour Mills wishes to employ the services of a fitter welder in their establishment. Find the job description detailed below;
- Routine maintenance/installation involving welding and fabrication to ensure efficiency.
- Repair any fault or damage on machines – production, warehouse, raw material silo, boilers, chillers to minimize down times.
- Carry out analysis of all automation systems and troubleshoot problems to aid effective maintenance.
- O’ Level credits including Mathematics and English at not more than 2 sittings.
- Technical Certificate in Welding & Fitting
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience in related industry.
- Must have good troubleshooting skills.
- Must have good communication skills
- Must be physically fit
Interested and qualified?