Lafarge Group, a world leader in building materials, with top-ranking positions in three of its activities: No 1 worldwide in Cement, No 2 worldwide in Aggregates & Concrete, and No 3 worldwide in Gypsum.
Lafarge has high ranking positions in its Cement, Aggregates & Concrete businesses.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
JOB TITLE: GRADUATE TRAINEE
- Application is open to young Nigerian Graduates seeking to gain employment into Ashaka Cement, a part of the Lafarge Group.
- This Application, which is part of the CSR initiative of Lafarge Africa, is open to all suitable candidates with preference to candidates that are indigenes of the North-Eastern states of Gombe, Adamawa, Bauchi, Borno, Taraba, and Yobe.
- Lafarge Africa is reputed for offering its employees exciting careers with a meaning. This includes personal development opportunities, international mobility, and safe and attractive working conditions.
- Minimum of a Second Class Lower Degree or HND Upper credit
- Must not be above the 30 years as at 31st December 2018.
- Must have completed NYSC
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply
Note: Candidates are to note that test and Interviews will be held in Ashaka, Gombe States in the first week of February
Application Deadline: 31st January, 2018.