JCvaxe Technology Concepts, a reputable IT firm that renders services such as computer sales, repairs & maintenance seeks to employ services of suitably qualified candidates to fill in the following positions:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
- Applicants must be passionate about building a career Knowledge/Technical Skills/Expertise:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills Relationship building skills Team work.
Job Title: Customer Service Officer
- Work with less or no supervision
- The Customer Service officer is a first point of contact for jcvaxe customers.
- The primary role of a Customer Service Officer within the team is to respond to a variety of customer requests and inquiries via the telephone or in person over the counter.
Job Title: Administrative Manager
- Employee in this job function as professional manager with responsibility for directing the activities of subordinate staff in the coordination and management of various administrative activities for the Company.
- The employee works within general methods and procedures and exercises considerable independent judgment to select proper courses of action.
- The work requires knowledge of the policies, procedures, and regulations of administrative and departmental programs, and supervisory techniques, personnel policies, and procedures.
- Selects and assigns staff, ensuring equal employment opportunity in hiring and promotion.
- Identifies staff development and training needs and ensures that training is obtained.
- Executes plans, policies, and programs in business and financial affairs, property and equipment, supplies, housekeeping, clothing, food service, laundry, stores, forms, buildings and grounds maintenance, engineering and safety programs, and prison industries.
- Maintains records, prepares reports, and composes correspondence relative to the work.
- Ensures proper labor relations and conditions of employment are maintained.
- Develops budget recommendations for operating expenditures and/or capital outlay, personal services, equipment and materials, and maintains revenue as high as possible.
- Consults with operating officials on program plans in relation to fiscal capacity.
- Supervises such management planning activities as job analysis, organization studies, workflow, and simplification of systems and procedures for food service, physical plant, warehouse, accounting and finance, and prison industries.
- Formulate current and long-range programs, plans, and policies for departmental programs.
- May occasionally perform any task assigned to subordinate staff, consistent with any licensing or certification requirements.
- Performs related work as assigned.
- Minimum of OND.
- HND/B.Sc or any other qualifying exam regarding this field is an added advantage.
Job Title: Procurement Officer
- Supervises, assigns, reviews and participates in the work of staff responsible for volume purchasing services.
- Exercises considerable independent judgment in making purchasing decisions in accordance with JCVAXE Technology Concepts
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plans, prioritizes, assigns, supervises and reviews work of staff responsible for purchasing including technical and specialized procurement of supplies, equipment and services. Requires extensive knowledge of policies, procedures and practices.
- Assumes responsibility and oversight of large and complex purchases involving use of Requests for Proposals.
- Provides input on budget. Proposes salary raise within budget. Monitors and obtains best price for office expenditures.
- Approves payment of invoices and directs purchasing card expenditures for office. Negotiates copier maintenance contracts.
- Reviews, analyzes and approves all purchases where award is not made to the low bidder to ensure justification exists and policy is followed. Reviews, analyzes, researches and approves purchases of a non-competitive nature.
- Resolves problems and protests concerning bid solicitations, contract awards or contract performance as the need arises. Addresses unauthorized purchases. Conveys decisions both verbally and in writing referencing law and policy.
Job Title: Personal Assistant to Managing Director
- Act as the point of contact between the manager and internal/external clients Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence Handle requests and queries appropriately
- Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments.
- Make travel arrangements & occasionally join the director on trip Take dictation and minutes Source office supplies Produce reports, presentations and briefs.
- Devise and maintain office filing system.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
Job Title: Marketing Executive
The key role/responsibilities are divided into two:
- Building the Business-sales, coverage, display, competitive pricing.
- Building the Organization Capabilities- training, coaching, effective working tools and effective work environment.
- Responsible for delivery/exceeding target sales for distributor organization.
- Monitoring and driving sales on a regular basis.
- Motivating and driving sales team for target achievement.
- Ensures all the different types of the organizations brands are always available in every store.
- Ensures the organizations brands (in every store) have advantage over competition – in display, visibility and pricing.
- Responsible for training sales reps.
- Product development and sales of company product.
- Manage distributor sales resources.
- Market Expansion & Penetration:
- Ensuring coverage of the entire market.
- Identification of the new dealers/ Wholesalers & introducing them to the Branch Manager.
- Ensuring that the product is available & visible throughout his assigned territory.
- Good understanding of the market & competition.
- Financial Planning and Strategy, Marketing Concepts, Positioning, People Management, Territory Management, Sales Planning, Competitive Analysis, Understanding the Customer, Product Development, Client Relationships, Creative Services.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and cover note to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 15th January, 2018.