Nigerian Army – The Nigerian Army wishes to inform members of the public and all interested qualified applicants that, it will commence its online registration for the 77 Regular Recruit Intake for Non Tradesmen and women into the Nigerian Army has commenced.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Non Tradesmen/Women
Category: Non Tradesmen/Women
- Possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. One of the credits must be in English.
- Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identity card.
- Non-Tradesmen & Women Applicants must be aged between 18 – 22 years by March 1, 2018.
- Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.68 meters tall for male and 1.62 meters tall for female.
- Applicants must print their completed online forms, attest it and submit it at the examination recruitment centres during the screening exercise period.
- Knowledge of additional Nigerian Languages other than mother tongue is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
9th February, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Start Application
- Click the link above to “Register”.
- Register with a valid email address
- Complete the Online Application Form
- Print and attest documents generated – Application and Guarantor forms
- Visit designated examination and recruitment centres with above documents