Qatar Airways – Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high, From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people- a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Position: Reservations & Ticketing Supervisor
Job description In this role, you will plan, supervise and support the reservation and ticketing agents in order to achieve optimal customer satisfaction and surpass the annual revenue targets. You will also encourage teamwork, consistency of service and proper coordination.
Specific Accountabilities Include
- Handling customer requirements and cases professionally
- Handle Group and Travel Agency inquiries
- Dealing with all mishandled passengers, NORECs, and DNBs as required each day
- Briefing staff on a day to day basis and keeping them updated with relevant changes in the industry and for QR products and services
- Supervise and motivate staff and ensure quality of work meets the Airline standard
- Prepare staff roster to ensure proper distribution of manpower on weekly optimum utilization
- Support the staff and customers to resolve difficult issues and problems pertaining to reservations and ticketing, on a daily basis
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click the Apply button below
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
- Resume / CV
- Copy of Highest Educational Certificate
- Copy of Passport
- NOC (Qatar Airways Group Employees Only)