Arm Life Assurance needs a social media manager, and some of us are still wasting away on social medium with nothing to show for it. Are you good with Instagram, Twitter and Facebook? This job is for you.
- Combines marketing and social media management skills to architect and enhance company social media presences, including interacting with customers, promoting brand-focused interactive and engaging content, and expanding opportunities for revenue.
- Works with social media team members to create innovative social media campaigns.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Creates marketing and social media campaigns and strategies, including budget planning, content ideation, and implementation schedules
- Ensures brand consistency in marketing and social media messages by working with various company department members, including advertising, product development, and brand management
- Provides training and guidance to social media and marketing team members on social media implementation best practices and strategies
- Collects customer data and analyses interactions and visits, plus uses this information to create comprehensive reports and improve future marketing strategies and campaigns
- Reports progress to senior marketing management
- Grows and expands company social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increases presence on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Google+ and Instagram
- Researches and monitors activity of company competitors
- Creates and distributes engaging written or graphic content in the form of e-newsletters, web page and blog content, or social media messages.
- Degree in Communications or Marketing,
- One to Two Years of Experience with Social Media Management,
- Marketing Experience, Content Creation, Copywriting, Graphic Design, Web Design and Strategy,
- Data Collection and Analysis, Technology Skills,
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills,
- Attention to Detail, Self-Motivated,
- Creative Problem-Solving Skills,
- Experience with Major Social Media Platforms.