Data Scientist (Health Tech) at eRecruiter Nigria
Job Title: Data Scientist (Health Tech) | Full Time | ERECRUITER | Job Location: NIGERIA
Our client is an active player in the Health tech sector.
The Data scientist will be responsible for supporting the products, sales, marketing and leadership teams with insights gained from analyzing company data. He/she will use data to predict demand for supplies for our client’s hospital clients. The data scientist is expected to highlight valuable solutions hidden in company data sets and work with stakeholders to improve business outcomes.
- Work closely with the leads to identify issues and use data to propose solutions for effective decision making
- Build algorithms and design experiments to merge, manage, interrogate and extract data to supply tailored reports to our client’s teams and stakeholders
- Analyze data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of product development, marketing techniques and business strategies.
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy.
- Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation, ad targeting, and other business outcomes.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Mathematics and statistics
- Computer science
- Other quantitative science courses
- Advanced degree in mathematics, statistics, IT-related courses will be an advantage
- 2-3 years in a similar role
Skills and Abilities
- Experience querying databases and using statistical languages.
- Experience creating and using advanced machine learning algorithms and statistics
- Experience analyzing data from 3rd party providers.
- Experience visualizing/presenting data for stakeholders.
- Excellent communication and presentation skill Personal Attributes
- Have a desire to work in a startup environment
- Technology industry awareness
- Highly organized and detailed
- Data-oriented and outcome driven personality
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply