Job Title: 2021 Graduate Trainee Programme | Job Locations: Delta, Edo, Ekiti, Ondo, | Type: Full-time
Benin Electricity Distribution Plc. (BEDC), the 4th largest DISCO in the country, servicing millions of households and commercial energy users in four states of Nigeria. As a thriving organization, we are driven by the goal to be the leading electricity provider in Africa, by ensuring excellent customer service and staff welfare, and continuous learning.
- Successful candidates will be expected to work within our coverage states with experienced engineers, developing skills and building experience necessary to become future leaders and play critical roles in the achievement of the organization’s goals.
- Must have graduated with at least a Second Class Lower / Lower Credit in any of the courses below, with a Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma from any recognized tertiary institution in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Accountancy, Physics, Computer Science, Economics, Geography, Urban and Regional Planning.
- Should not be more than 28 years old
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps
- Must be analytical and possess excellent communication skills
- Must be tech-savvy.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply