Emotion Press | Graduate Internship Programme | Location: Oyo
We are a Nigerian book publishing firm with a reputation for producing highly acclaimed and award-winning titles distributed in Africa, Europe and North America.
Our Graduate Internship Program is open every quarter of the year to interested Nigerian graduates who are eager to learn the intricacies of book publishing. We are presently considering graduates with keen interest in writing and book editing.
- Young, passionate and self-motivated Nigerian graduates with interest in writing, fact-checking/editorial tasks, content development, research and journalism, social media management.
- Have a strong sense of responsibility and be willing to work hard.
- Proficient in the use of basic computer softwares such as Microsoft Office, Excel, etc.
- Must be ready to work at our head office in Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria.
Selected candidates will assist in the Editorial/Content unit of the company to fulfill the following duties:
- Assist with proofreading manuscripts, page typesets/layouts.
- Prepare, assemble and disseminate mailings of new titles.
- Develop relevant and well-researched content for the company’s magazine.
- Manage the company’s presence across social media platforms.
- Work with other team members when needed.
Application Closing Date
Feb 19, 2021
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email