Latest Recruitment 247 Food Limited (247foods.ng)
247 Food Limited – The largest Food and Grocery online market place that offers both Wholesale and Retail Services across a wide range of Food and Groceries products with delivery mandate of range between same day and maximum of 48 hours.
Title: Social Media & Website Officer | Location: Airport Road, Lagos | Type: Contract | 247 Food Limited
- Social media manager to administer our social media accounts. The officer should have very good knowledge of website development and management. You will be responsible for creating original text, images and video content, managing posts and responding to followers. You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals.
- As a Social media manager, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively. Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
- Your function has the website officer requires overseeing the functionality of the website, evaluate and manage website performance, facilitate hosting and server management, and develop, maintain and update website content.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Monitor and improve SEO and web traffic metrics
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts’ design
- Send out regular communication about the company that can help improve conversion. (SMS, Whatsapp, emails, etc)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Perform regular review of the website and ensure that it is functioning properly. You are expected to make any correction if required.
- Ensure quality product representation on the website and improve on the quality of product image from time to time.
- Ensure proper product knowledge and understand navigating the website excellently enough to be able to guide users of the website.
- Upload and update product to the website as may be required from time to time.
- Advise and implement website functionality improvement.
N80,000 – N120,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
12th June, 2021.