Job Title: 3G Radio Network Optimization Engineer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Understanding customer’s network performance and lead optimization activities to tune the RF network for better performance / quality and capacity utilization
- 3G Optimization for assigned RNCs and Network elements areas and maintaining performance by daily analysis of UMTS KPIs (RRC &RAB Success Rate (Accessibility KPIs) Soft &IRAT Handover (Mobility KPIs), Speech/PS/HS Drop Rate (Retain ability KPIs),CE &Code Utilization to meet Managed Service Delivery Targets.
- Lead on Customer complaint resolution in a timely manner from assigned areas of responsibility
- Covering tasks such as performance audits, quality and capacity optimization, parameter planning, network feature testing and introduction in the network, network
- Prioritizing RF optimization activities to address most critical ones based on customer, end user and business impact
- Analysis of drive test logs from Benchmark and cluster drive test to improve Coverage and Quality, in a timely manner and improve competitive ranking
- 3G Parameter Tuning to achieve contractual KPIs
- 3G/2G idle mode parameter tuning and optimization
- Redesigning and analysis of LAC/RAC/URA/RNC borders to resolve and improve paging issues and Iur Neighbour optimization
- Connected and Idle mode parameter tuning and optimization to achieve handover KPIs.
- Admission/Congestion Control Parameter optimization.
- Implementation, Analyzing, Inconsistencies Checking and Tuning of Radio Parameters and Features on periodic bases to maintain network quality with changing radio environment and subscriber behavior trends.
- Candidates should possess a University Degree
- At least 5 years experience 3G optimization
- Medium to high level of expertise in ZTE parameters, counters, KPIs and features
- Excellent communication skills, especially ability to interface with customer and end-users (VIP / Business customers).
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resumes to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.