Job Title: 3PL Regional Manager | Location: Lagos | Jumia
Employment Type: Full time
Jumia is Africa’s leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC.
- The 3PL Regional Manager will oversee daily warehouse and logistics operation within the assigned regions.
- You will be the handler for 3PL & distributors to deliver all operational, cost, & functional goals.
- Overseeing daily operations of up to 10 operational offices.
- Provides overall operational management direction and guidance to regional offices on daily operations
- Visit each partner hub as needed to assess office dynamics and operational compliance providing support and guidance when necessary.
- Supervises the hub managers in partnership with sub departments.
- Position primarily responsible to provide leadership, direction and support to the hub managers to ensure operational excellence.
- Develop and maintain cooperative and effective working relationships: Develop and maintain effective relationships with all team and others associates/team outside the region
- Provide Insight and business strategy operational growth within your region
- Ensure daily reporting, weekly, quarterly and operational KPI are maintained
- Ensure continuous operational improvement adapting the Lean methodology.
- Make process improvements to the existing processes.
- Coordinate with systems/ IT teams to make use of technology to improve processes.
Qualification and Experience
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in the area of Logistics
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputable University (MBA/MSc is a plus).
- Customer Service/Account Management
- Should have experience in SCM in online or offline retail formats / FMCG companies.
- Should have experience in vendor management and have handled teams.
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply