Abax-OOSA Professionals Jobs and Recruitment July, 2021
Abax-OOSA Professionals was established on 1st January 2008 by its senior partners who realised that the time was right to combine their successful and flourishing individual firms in order to best serve the growing needs and demands of current clients, and also to be best positioned to deliver efficient value-added services to a broader spectrum of domestic and offshore business entities.
Abax-OOSA Professionals is a member firm of MSI Global Alliance, an international network of independent professional firms. The Firm is also a member of the Ran One Consulting Group, an international network of accounting and consulting firms which provide strategic and business growth consulting services to small and medium-sized businesses (profit-oriented growth enterprises) using cutting edge tools and resources not usually available to other accounting firms.
The Firm is duly registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission, among other regulators.
Job Title: Graduate Trainee Program | Abax-OOSA Professionals | Job Location: Lagos
- We are currently recruiting suitable candidate for Graduate Trainees to enhance capacity in our Audit / Assurance Unit.
To be eligible, candidates must:
- Have a University Degree, with a minimum of Second Class Upper Division (2.1)
- Have completed or about to complete the National Youth Service Corp (NYSC) Scheme
- Be proficient in the use of the Microsoft Office® suite
- Possess excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Not above 26 years old.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online