Job Title: AC Technician | Location: Victoria Island, Lagos | Avant Facilities Services Limited
Employment Type: Full-time
Avant Facilities Services Limited is a leading technology-driven Facility Management and Environmental Management company with Quality Health and Safety Environment Policies and Standard Operating Procedures. Avant Facilities Services Limited which has been offering total Facility Management (FM) and Environmental Management for the past 8 years and has established a reliability with an excellent track record for the foremost customer satisfaction. We have never compromised on the quality and the services provided to the customer.
We believe in keeping the customers happy and providing them with solutions at a very competent price. We have the expertise team that can handle various maintenance services to ensure adequate functionality and sustainability of the built environment. With a skilled workforce, we deliver bespoke harmonized solutions that support our clients’ activities and values.
- Carry out repair and routine maintenance duties on equipment, building facilities and offices, building systems, grounds, and structures.
- Coordinate efforts with company’s contracted HVAC vendors to ensure company HVAC systems are functioning perfectly.
- Perform inspection, maintenance, repairs, and installation of air conditioning systems, including D.D.C. building control and pneumatic systems, cooling systems, refrigerators, ice machine, refrigerated water coolers, and similar equipment.
- Carry out maintenance checks on ventilation, and air conditioning systems.
- Place airflow controls to occupants’ preference by adjusting dampers, splitter, diffusers, and fans speeds.
- Reqular Servicing of ACs.
- Candidates should have a First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC).
- Training as an AC Techinician with a minium of 5 years continous work experience.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.