Latest job vacancies at ACCA the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
ACCA (the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) is the global body for professional accountants with over 200,000 fully-qualified members and 486,000 students worldwide – and they’re among the world’s best-qualified and most highly sought-after accountants.
ACCA Association of Chartered Certified Accountants Recruitment and Jobs
October 6, 2022
September 22, 2022
Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) Job Title: Lead, Business Development Manager Reference ID: R3652Location: LagosEmployment Type: Full Time Job Summary We’re currently looking for Lead, Business Development Manager on a… Read more here
September 22, 2022
Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) Job Title: Market Development Manager Job Requisition ID: R3545Location: Port Harcourt, RiversJob type: Full time About the Job We’re currently looking for a Market Development… Read more here
August 11, 2022
Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) Job Title: Business Relationship Manager Job Requisition ID: R3738 NigeriaJob type: Full time Job Description We’re currently looking for Business Relationship Manager on a… Read more here
August 11, 2022 N
Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) Job Title: Lead, Business Development Manager Job Requisition ID: R3652, NigeriaJob type: Full time Job Description We’re currently looking for Lead, Business Development Manager… Read more here
August 11, 2022
Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) Job Title: Business Development Manager (KAM) Job Requisition ID: R3735, NigeriaJob type: Full-time Job Description We’re currently looking for Business Development Manager on a full-time permanent… Read more here
Business Relationship Manager
Job Requisition ID: R3738
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full time
- We’re currently looking for Business Relationship Manager on a full-time permanent basis. This position sits within the Market department, based in our Lagos, Nigeria office.
- The Business Relationships Manager is accountable for building and developing high impact relationships with universities and learning providers leading to strong vacancies, progression, retention and education outcomes in line with ACCA’s growth and brand objectives.
Reporting to the Lead, Business Development on a day to day basis, you’ll be involved in the following:
- Contributes to the development of engagement plans for education partnerships in order to deliver agreed KPIs and outcomes
- Identifies and progresses opportunities to grow ACCA’s business through education partnerships ensuring a clear and mutually beneficial proposition
- Using agreed criteria, identifies and proposes target universities and/or learning providers based on an understanding of potential contribution
- Works with relevant internal stakeholders to develop and deliver a plan of business development activity for designated education partners
- Understands economic and market trends, education sector developments, competitor activities and ACCA’s product and service offering
- Reports regularly on progress through the appropriate reporting mechanisms
- Actively supports the wider work of the local market and contributes to the improvement of local procedures and systems
We’re looking for someone who has:
- A Degree with relevant Post graduate qualification would be an advantage
- Demonstrable experience in business development and relationship management ideally in an education environment
- Demonstrable commercial acumen with experience across sales, brand management and marketing
- In depth understanding of the financial education and skills landscape
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build long term, high quality, trusted relationships up to and including board level
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and oral
- Excellent networking, influencing and negotiation skills
- Highly motivated, proactive and enthusiastic with the ability to plan and organise work to meet stretching targets
- A global perspective – experience of working in or with an international organisation.
- We strive to create an environment where you can prioritise your wellbeing and so have designed our benefits to give you the power to do so.
- Our core benefits include medical cover, life assurance and long term disability cover.
- We provide an employee assistance programme and are proud to offer a financial wellbeing tool called Nudge, to our employees.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online