Access Bank Plc | Title: Accelerator Internship Program | Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Department: Information Technology
Access Bank Plc is a financial institution with presence in 9 countries in Africa and the United Kingdom and in all major cities in Nigeria. Also referred to as the Africa’s Bank of Best Practice, Access Bank operates on a platform of strong ethics, governance and professionalism.
- Are you excited about solving complex, interesting problems in technology?
- Are you passionate about software development?
- Then the Accelerator Internship Program might just be right for you!
- Join us for a unique 3 – 12 month internship Internship program that will enable you to profoundly develop your skills as a software engineer.
- You will design, test, deploy and maintain software solutions as you grow and evolve during your internship. As a key member of a versatile team, you will work on a specific project critical to the Bank’s needs. We need our engineers to be versatile and enthusiastic in addressing new problems as we continue to push technology forward
- Minimum of an Ordinary National Diploma (OND).
- Demonstrable use of effective problem solving skills
- Demonstrable basic software development skills
- Love working as part of a team.
- Strong technical, problem-solving skills and understanding of algorithms.
- Strong programming skills.
- Ability to document requirements and specifications
- Ability to work in an Agile development environment
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply