Business Analyst | Access Bank Plc | Location: Nigeria
Access Bank Plc, commonly known as Access Bank, is a Nigerian multinational commercial bank, owned by Access Bank Group. Access Bank Plc is a full service commercial Bank operating through a network of over 310 branches and service outlets located in major centers across Nigeria, Sub Saharan Africa and the United Kingdom. Listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange in 1998, the Bank serves its various markets through 5 business segments: Institutional, Commercial, Retail Banking, Transaction Services.The Bank has over 800,000 shareholders including several Nigerian and International Institutional Investors and has enjoyed what is arguably Africa’s most successful banking growth trajectory in the last ten years ranking amongst Africa’s top 20 banks by total assets and capital in 2012.
- Conduct Business Analysis for new product releases and new projects.
- Involved in Coordination and assessment of requests from stakeholders.
- Requirement Analysis, Documentation and Scope validation
Functions and Responsibilities
- Understand the business problems / needs from business executives, product managers, operations managers and business users.
- Analyses and documents detailed business requirements including data and non-functional requirements.
- Document functional requirements utilizing various techniques including user stories, use cases, data flow diagrams, swim lanes diagrams, workflow diagrams, screen mock-ups, etc.
- Obtain sign-off against the business requirements.
- Communicate business requirements to development and quality assurance staff.
- Ensures traceability between business and functional requirements.
- Validate system design against requirements.
- Review and validates test cases produced by the quality assurance staff.
- Understand technology solutions to business problems and communicate the solutions back to the business.
- Conduct gap analysis and downstream impact exercises for system changes.
- Services as a first point of contact for development staff to understand requirements specifically during the implementation / coding phase.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in a Business-related discipline, IT or a related discipline
- Minimum of 2 – 8 years of solution, assessment, validation and stakeholder management.
- ITIL, Certified Business Analyst Professional (CBAP), PMP, Scrum Certification
Skills / Competence:
- Ability to make use of tools & techniques inrequirement analysis or elicitation
- Customer relationship management skill
- Problem-solving/analytical skill
- Negotiation and conflict resolution skill
- Business analysis skills
- System analysis skills
- Project management skill
- Creative and innovative thinking skills
- Process Improvement skills
- Adequate knowledge of information and knowledge management.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply