Established in 2006, Accion MfB Limited began operations in May 2007 on license from the Central Bank of Nigeria.Our management team comprises seasoned and distinguished professionals from diverse backgrounds complemented by the expertise of our technical partners, ACCION International. At Accion MfB our core values, business philosophy and methodology distinguish us as one of the leading microfinance banks in Nigeria.
Account Officer | Accion Microfinance Bank Limited | Location: Delta, Anambra, Edo, Lagos, Oyo, Rivers, Kano, Ogun, Abuja, Akwa Ibom
- Provide support to peers and others within Accion MfB in uplifting its values and policies.
- To build rapport within the community, business associations and leaders
- Achieve and maintain targets on portfolio at risk (PAR) management
- Implement late repayment recovery procedures of Accion MfB.
- Monitor client business progress to identify any potential problem(s)
- Develop relationship with each client to support the business success and cultivate loyalty.
- Ensure a suitable guarantee is in place and documented.
- Evaluate the willingness and capacity to repay by the client.
- Verify and cross-check all information relevant to the loan application and evaluation.
- Arrange and undertake business site visits, home verification and all other KYC requirements.
- Correctly complete loan application and evaluation process.
- Develop an accurate evaluation of each client?s capacity and willingness to repay the requested loan.
- Sensitize potential clients on all aspects of our loan process: procedures to apply, the terms and conditions, the incentives for good performance, and penalties for late repayment and default.
- Identify potential clients, build and maintain portfolio of quality clients rapidly and consistently to achieve assigned target within the specific period.
Qualification & Experiences
- A minimum of HND or BSC in Marketing, Business Administration, Banking, Finance, Accounting, Economics, and/or related fields.
- Must have completed NYSC
- Maximum of 7 years? experience in micro finance lending.
- Ability to develop strong financial analysis skills.
- Honest and of high integrity.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Computer literacy.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply