Title: Account & Admin Officer | Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting | Location: Lagos | Type: Full-time
Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting was birthed out of the passion to assist and help organization to create a structure and frame work for their businesses thereby achieving high rate of organizational performance and profit. Organization strives achieving high rate of organizational performance and profit.
- Manage the financial operations of the organization and ensure timely and accurate financial reports and practices including cash management, payroll, financial disbursements, ledgers etc.
- Manage financial control, develop financial reports, and make recommendations to the Organisation on budget expenditures.
- Monitor the expenditures to ensure that program funds are utilized appropriately by the close of the fiscal year.
- Provide financial inputs for logistics and other areas of administration.
- Preparation and submission of annual activity-based project budgets as well as monthly and quarterly financial reports
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date books of accounts
- Assist and/or lead budget development, account balance management, tax remittance, tax return compilation, and activity budget reviews
- Ensure proper documentation reviews of all payment requests and proper filing
- Make recommendations to improve payment request reviews, financial controls and policies, and workflow processes.
- Responsible for entering financial information and maintaining all financial records for projects and for the organization.
- Manage the office petty cash, reconcile and replenish regularly
- Manage the efficient running of the admin office daily operations.
- Managing contracts and price negotiations with office vendors and service providers
- Addressing employees’ queries regarding office management issues (e.g. stationery)
- Tracking the utilization of office consumables, and order consumables when needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and Financial field.
- Minimum of 3 yearsrelevant experience in Accounting.
- ICAN/ACCA certification is an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of electronic Accounting tools such as Waveapp, Invoices, etc.
- Versatile with the use of Sage
- Experience in office administration
- Experience in financial reporting
- Experience in managing Nonprofit and Grants accounting is an added advantage
- Experience in Account preparation for members of senior management
Application Closing Date
23rd October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using ‘Account & Admin Officer’ as the subject of the mail.