Location: Ibadan, Oyo | British Preparatory School | Title: Account Administrator
British Preparatory School is a co-educational prep for children aged 3 months to 11 years. We provide an education of the highest quality, preparing children for transfer to the best and the most selective secondary schools anywhere in the world.
- Relationship management with parents and other external partners or bodies.
- Dealing with prospective parents enquiries and selling our brand to them.
- Managing school finance including making sure fees are paid timely and managing debtors.
- Record keeping including handling sensitive accounting records.
- Work closely & support the Head of School by performing accounting and administrative tasks through the school.
- Manages and promotes the school on social media.
- To support the school and its leadership.
- To perform other duties as assigned by the Head of School
Qualifications and Requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be highly articulated in both written and spoken English.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be highly organized and thorough with good time management skills.
- Must be able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be willing to learn and grow with the company.
- Must be aware of different media platforms and how to use them effectively.
- Must be motivated to take on additional projects and solve problems.
- Must have worked as an account administrator or handled account administrative responsibilities.
- Must have a strong double-entry book-keeping skill.
- Must be creative and very proficient in computer soft skills: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Corel draw, photoshop or other graphics design software.
- First degree in Accounting, Business Admin. or other related qualification is required.
- Minimum of three years experience in a similar capacity.
- Must live in Ibadan and within reasonable travel distance to the school.
Method of Application:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: [email protected] using the ” Title” as the subject of the mail.
Aplication Deadline: May 31, 2021