Job Title: Account Assistant | Job Location: Lekki, Lagos | Standard Bearers School (SBS)
- We are looking to engage an Account Assistant to perform daily accounting tasks that will support our finance team.
- Accounting Assistant responsibilities include managing expense reports and reimbursements, entering financial transactions into our internal databases and reconciling invoices.
- To run the unit smoothly, ensuring transparency and efficiency in all transactions.
- Assist in the oversight of the annual budget and preparation of budget projections and monitoring of budget
- Monthly Monitoring of diesel and fuel consumption
- Reconcile invoices and identify discrepancies
- Create and update expense reports
- Process reimbursement forms
- Prepare bank deposits
- Enter financial transactions into internal databases
- Check spreadsheets for accuracy
- Maintain digital and physical financial records
- Issue invoices to customers and external partners, as needed
- Review and file payroll documents
- Prepare financial report
- Assist the programme managers in the planning, preparation, implementation and follow-up of activities
- All other responsibilities related to accounting and financial implementation of programmes.
- Participate in quarterly and annual audits.
As an accounting assistant, you must possess the following skills;
- Good computer skills with a knowledge of common bookkeeping and spreadsheet programs
- Highly proficient with Microsoft office suite
- Math skills
- Teamwork skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- B.Sc or HND in Accounting
- ICAN, ACCA certification would be an added advantage
Application Closing Date
21st January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.