Job Title: Account Clerk | Job Location: Lagos | Pearldrops Healthcare Staffing
Pearldrops Healthcare Staffing – Our client, a Community Pharmacy, requires the services of suitable candidates to fill the position above.
- Provide accounting and clerical support to the accounting department.
- Invoice processing, daily bookkeeping records, billing and tracking business expenses.
- Type accurately, prepare and maintain accounting documents and records.
- Must be OND holder in Accounting.
- Technical competence in Accounting Software such as Sage is an added advantage.
- Must have at least 1 year relevant experience.
- Ability to perform filing and record-keeping tasks.
- Data entry and word processing skills.
- Must reside within Ipaja, Meiranand its axis.
Application Closing Date
16th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.