Job Title: Account Coordinator
Location: Ekiti, Nigeria (On-site)
Job type: Full-time – Associate
- Calculating, preparing and issuing documents related to accounting such as bills, invoices, inventory reports, account statements and other financial statements.
- Posting and recognition of all transactions into NAV
- Administering the farm float to ensure adherence to laid down policies
- Submission of monthly reports to in line with agreed reporting calendar
- Compiling budget data and documents based on estimated revenues and expenses and previous budgets; Supports budget management with Accountant.
- Preparing period or cost statements or reports.
- Calculates costs of materials, overhead and other expenses based on estimates, quotations, and price lists.
- Stays current with all regulations, practices, tax laws, reporting requirements and industry trends.
- Handles accounts payable and receivable responsibilities.
- Respond to queries or clarification requests.
- Ensures good house-keeping and janitorial work within the farm and the offices
- Ensures compliance with cleaning schedules; Monitors the activities of cleaning staffs
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders
- Managing all staff attendance and Security movement register
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Maintain and update company databases
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Answer queries by employees and clients
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned
- Arrange travel and accommodations
- Schedule in-house and external events
- Ensures that all necessary working tools are available
- Ensures an up to date inventory of all spare keys
- Ensures regular preventive maintenance and repairs of machines within the office facility.
- Manage subscription payments for the office.
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Accounting or a related discipline.
- Relevant professional accounting qualifications such as. ACA, ACCA etc.
- 6 – 8 years of continuous relevant work experience in accounting and financial control particularly in farming or agro-allied business.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Advanced accounting knowledge, including experience with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Working knowledge and demonstrated experience in the use of accounting packages and systems.
- Ability to gather, collate and analyze information/ data effectively and efficiently.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal relationships and people management skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- High ethical standards and integrity.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office tools.
- Team player
- Strong interpersonal skill.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online