Title: Account Executive | Location: Lekki, Lagos | Type: Full-time | GIG group
The GIG group is a holding company for a number of subsidiaries with interests in key sectors of Nigeria’s economy. We believe that Nigeria, in spite of its seeming vulnerabilities, holds the greatest market potential for any prospective investor through leveraging on people, customer service and innovative technologies. At the GIG group we are strong, focused, determined, assertive, customer centric, ready to partner and compete as we see a world of unlimited possibilities defined by a relentless spirit and great vision.
- Provide day to day finance and account operations support at the group and assigned subsidiary
- Prepare financial and management reports
- Reconciliation of revenue and expenses
- Effect payment of financial obligations through either direct bank transfer or cheque issuance
- Maintain fixed asset register
- Ensure invoices, payment vouchers and other payment documents are raised according to specified contract terms and service agreement
- Bank reconciliation and prompt lodgment of sales proceeds
- Provide a high-quality support service by liaising with external and internal stakeholders on all aspects of finance
- Validation of point of sale records (POS)
- Prepare and administer monthly payroll for prompt payment of salaries
- Prepare all tax statement, tax returns and other tax related documents
- Maintain records and support auditing efforts ensuring strong internal control measures
- Assist in month end closure activities
- Other duties as the exigencies of work may demand
- B.Sc Qualification in a relevant field
- Minimum of 3 years Finance & Accounting Experience
- Student member of a recognized professional body – ICAN, ACCA e.
- Proficiency in the use of SAGE and Microsoft- Excel
- Ability to analyze basic financial data and reach reasonable conclusions
- Ability to review a schedule of financial data and to identify unusual items.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply