Title: Account Executive (Receivable) | Location: Lagos
Type: Full-time | Advanced Concrete Technologies Limited
Advanced Concrete Technologies Limited is a respected leader in crystalline concrete waterproofing solutions and construction chemicals. We deliver landmark projects that create long-term progress and economic growth.
- We are looking for an Accountant to manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets.
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
- B.Sc / HND in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree
- Additional certification (CPA or CMA) is a plus
- 3-5years work experience as an Accountant
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Hands-on experience with accounting software like Fresh Books and QuickBooks
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Lookups and pivot tables
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
N70,000 / Month
Application Closing Date
15th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] The subject of the e-mail must be “Account Executives”.