Title: Account Manager | Location: Abuja (FCT)
Sector: Technology | Estrada International Staffing Solutions |
Reports to: Revenue Unit Head
- Our Client seeks to hire an Account Manager who will be responsible for contributing strategic commercially workable initiatives and innovative business solutions by leveraging on already built-up clientele and relationship with key business executives and stakeholders.
Key Expectations / Deliverables
- Develop strategic sales and business development initiatives and achieve set revenue targets for the company.
- Generate sales among client accounts, and identify opportunities for upselling and cross-selling.
- Stay up to date with job knowledge by participating in professional conferences, and maintaining personal networks.
- Generate sales and business by reaching out to customers through email, phone, online presentations and in person meetings.
- Develop and execute strategic sales and marketing plans to achieve revenue unit and corporate sales objectives.
- Attend meetings with clients, to negotiate and clarify terms and conditions of contracts, seal deals and execute contract and pricing negotiations with customers.
- Collaborate with sales and business development team to identify and grow opportunities within the territory.
Education / Qualification:
- BSc / HND in Marketing, Business Administration or any related discipline.
- MBA or its equivalent is an added advantage.
- 3- 5 years’ minimum cognate experience as an Account Manager.
- Experience in FMCG, Oil and Gas, Energy within the public sector
- Preferably someone with a Northern background or has been resident in the North for a considerable period.
Knowledge, Skills and Competency Requirements:
- Proven ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities.
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
Application Closing Date
17th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Account Manager” as subject of the email.
Note: For gender balance reasons, only females will be strongly considered.