Glovo Nigeria | Job Title: Account Manager | Location: Lagos
Your work-life opportunity:
- The way we manage our company is built on the belief that by giving a WOW service to our clients, we will be able to change the delivery market.
- How are we doing it? By paying attention to all the details. Glovo is a hyperlocal marketplace featuring the most trendy places in each city and delivering their products in less than 60 mins.
- As an Account Manager, you will be a key role in the Glovo Partner Operations team.
- You will be directly responsible to build and maintain good relationships between our partners and our company.
- You will be liaising with the most highly regarded brands, stores, and restaurants in your city.
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Establish excellent relationships with Glovo’s partners through consistent and proactive communication, identifying their needs and building engagement (Partner’s meetings and business reviews).
- Evaluate, follow up and build reports of your portfolio and KPIs periodically. Take actions to reach your goals and company OKRs.
- Draw and execute plans, making your partners grow through promos negotiations, marketing activations and menu performance (selling items, AOV, Conversion Rate, cross selling and upselling) .
- Ensure that Glovo has the best content by signing exclusivities with partners.
- Optimize Glovo visibility through marketing actions with our partners (using marketing kits, merchandising, etc)
- Improve Glovo’s revenue through commission renegotiation and selling assets.
- Understand, build action plans and follow up on churned and inactive partners.
- Improve operational efficiency of our partners by making sure we always deliver the best service to our customers.
- Actively collaborate with your colleagues and learn from each other in a supportive environment that allows you to grow, develop and make a difference.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Industrial Engineering or Public Relations is a plus.
- Preferably with experience in FMCG, food-hospitality or on-demand delivery industry.
- At least 2 years of experience in high-performance account management or Business Consultancy.
- Comfortable working in a high growth and high-performance start-up with a fast pace.
- Computer literate; good knowledge of Google Docs and MS Office, Excel
- Excellent Local Language and English skills.
- Strong Commercial skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Project management skills, highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Problem solver, data-driven with an analytical approach
- An empathetic, inclusive and curious attitude
- We are always looking for the best candidates, so if you think you would be a good fit even if you don’t meet 100% of the requirements we would love to hear from you!
- Partner growth GMV and Orders
- % Of orders in promo paid by the partner
- Achieve other revenues from selling assets / Monetization
- Ops KPIs that affect Ux such as cancellations due to partners or Wrong or missing items
- Active Partners
- Exclusive partners
Main Areas of Contact:
- Marketing local team
- Ops local team
- Finance Local Team
- Partner support and content
- Sales local team
Experience our Glovo Life benefits:
- Enticing equity plan (if applicable)
- Top-notch private health insurance
- Monthly Glovo credit to spend on our restaurant products and zero delivery fee on all Glovo orders!
- Flexible time off (take the time you need) and hybrid working model (own your time)
- External learning budget.
What you’ll find when working at Glovo:
- Gas: Driven to deliver quality results quickly
- Good Vibes: Bring positivity and communicate openly
- Stay Humble: Self-aware and open to learning
- Care: Uplift people and the planet
- Glownership: Act as proud owners
- High Bar: Focus on Top Performance.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online