Account Officer at a Growing Catering Company – Beth Consulting Hub
Beth Consulting Hub | Job Title: Account Officer | Location: Ibadan, Oyo | Employment Type: Full-time
– Our client, a growing Catering Company, that deals in lunch deliveries, pastries, grills, event catering within and outside Ibadan, is recruiting to fill the position below:
- The Account Officer provides financial support to the business.
- The role holder is responsible for the day to day financial transactions of the company including invoice processing, daily bookkeeping records, billing, tracking business expenses and ensuring smooth transactions with clients.
- He/she must be vibrant and responsible.
- It is an on-site position, hence applicants must reside in Ibadan and be available to resume soon.
- Ensures that all accounting processes align with current financial legislation
- Analyze financial data and create reports for management, stakeholders, and external parties related to general ledger, payroll, budget, expense, etc.
- Maintains accurate and complete financial records
- Conduct account receivable and payable activities
- Disburse funds through approved financial process
- Maintain accurate bank records of cash withdrawals and deposits
- Filing tax returns and ensuring that taxes are paid properly and on time
- Assists other departments as they develop strategies, establish objectives, and make decisions which could have a financial impact on the business
- Ensuring cost control across various units such as Procurement, Logistics etc.
- Being a key point of contact for other departments on financial and accounting matters
- Contacts clients about transactions and invoices
- Assist the external auditors as at when necessary
- Asset register management
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Job Skills and Qualifications
- Diploma / equivalent of University Degree preferred in Accounting
- 2 – 3 years proven work experience in a similar role
- Membership with a professional body is an advantage
- Excellent business judgment and decision-making skills
- Proficiency with Excel and accounting software
- Keen attention to detail and customer service skills
- Great analytical skills.
Application Closing Date
20th May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.