Job Title: Account Officer | Location: Nigeria | AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited
AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited – We are an engineering consulting company, whose focus has been on rendering the following services: Technical Training, Recruitment of technical Personnel, Outsourcing of Technical Personnel and rendering engineering consulting services to the Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Telecommunications, engineering services, Hospitality Industry, etc.
Summary of Job Function
- Responsible for keeping proper financial record of the company and ensure maintenance and adherence of the Recommended Accounting procedures and processes
- Keeping Accounting / Financial records
- Banking Activities (Opening of accounts, reconciliation)
- Settlement of vendors payments
- Income / Receipt coordination / monitoring
- Asset record keeping
- Payroll Administration
- Liaison with statutory bodies (i.e State and Federal tax authorities)
- Prepare weekly and monthly accounting reports
- Provide logistics support to other departments
- Carry out stock taking in collaboration with Admin. Dept.
- Carry out cost accounting functions
- Advice on company’s mark-up/profit margin
- Administer tax matters
- Responsible for Pension Fund Administration
- Carry out sight seeing of purchased items before payment
- Any other duty as may be assigned by management.
- BSc / HND in Accounting
- Minimum of 2-5 years of experience.
- Coordinating skills
- Organizational skills
- Financial Management skills
- Ability to deliver promptly
- Administrative skills
- Communication skills
- Good knowledge of Accounting Software.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.