Title: Account Officer | Location: Lagos, Nigeria | type: Full-time | BankSome Group
- The Accounting Officer is part of a team that administers the efficient and effective operation of all financial aspects of the Banksome Group’s development, sales, and marketing operations. The focus of this role is to handle the day to day processing of procurement transactions (purchases of services) from suppliers
- Learn, develop and maintain expertise in the operation of the relevant entities in Banksome and their expenses processing systems.
- Gain understanding of all relevant policies, procedures and internal controls for procurement and expenses and comply with these at all times.
- Set up new vendor (supplier) accounts.
- Process purchase requisitions, invoices, expenses claims and other expenditure source documents including appropriate coding of transactions to the chart of accounts.
- Liaise with transaction approvers to ensure there are no delays in obtaining approvals for purchase requisitions.
- Liaise with colleagues at all locations to answer queries in relation to the status of procurement and expenses transactions.
- Ensures month-end closing timelines are followed and managed effectively.
- Performs regular ad hoc report as requested by Account Manager
- Prepare Pension schedules
- Competitive salary
- Fully paid premiums for life insurance
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates shoud:
Click here to apply