Job Title: Account Officer | Locations: Abakiliki, Afikpo, Onueke, Ishielu and Ivo, Ebonyi | Basic Consumer Kash (Ebonyi) Cooperative Society Limited |Employment Type: Internship
Basic Consumer Kash (Ebonyi) Cooperative Society Limited is the second-largest cooperative after the Nigeria Police Force cooperative with well over 1,000,000 active members. It was established in 2006. The Ebonyi State branch of BC KASH was opened in 14th of April 2016 and licensed to operate in all local governments of Ebonyi State.
Responsibilities for Account Officer
- Process accounts payable and receivable, depending on role
- Utilize database software to organize financial account information
- Handle account inquiries from internal and external sources
- Make regular contact with clients to ensure payment
- Ensure company financial accounts, such as credit cards, are paid on time
- Perform internal audits on financial activities as necessary
- Review both incoming and outgoing invoices
Generate financial reports for review regulatory authorities
- Bachelors degree in business administration or account preferred
- 0 – 2 years experience.
- Familiarity with productivity tools, including Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience using accounting software, such as Quickbooks and Quicken
- Strong organizational skills
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented
- Quick to collaborate and coordinate with team members when necessary
- Prior experience working with financial accounts
- Strong math and critical reasoning skills.
N40,000 – N60,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
25th February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send copies of a well written cover letter, credentials and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.