Job Title: Account Officer | Location: Abuja | Domeo Resources International (DRI) | Employment Type: Full-time
Domeo Resources International (DRI) is a prolific organisation which proffers HR and Management Consultancy solutions premised on excellence and innovation. DRI analyses various organisational problems, develops improvement plans, deploys those plans and monitors the plans to ensure improved organisational performance.
- Preparation of cheque/cash payment vouchers
- Bank Reconciliation of bank accounts
- Update fixed assets register
- Review of all monthly returns and retirements
- Preparations of salaries & wages
- Monthly report to Finance Manager
- Preparation of monthly accounts for all entities within the organization
Experience / Qualification
- Minimum HND in Accounting
- Minimum 5 years accounting experience
Competence / Skills:
- Must be highly analytical
- Pay great attention to details
- Excellent written and oral communications
- Proficient in at least one accounting software (e.g. Excel)
- Computer savvy
- Proficient in typing
Behavioral Qualities/ Other Competences:
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suites, MS Excel, Word, Power point, etc.
- Maintaining high level of professionalism and work ethic
- Team Player
- Conscious of need for confidentiality
- Regard for following rules of the accountancy profession
Application Closing Date
21st January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted