Title: Account Officer | Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers | E.A Jogax Investment Nigeria Limited
E.A Jogax Investment Nigeria Limited is an indigenous oilfield service company. We pride ourselves on delivering quality, timely and high standard results for the upstream, midstream and downstream sectors of the oil and gas industries.
- Ensure accounting, financial documentation and reports are accurate, efficient, updated and on time.
- Must have a good knowledge of management accounting and perform activities with little supervision.
- Must have knowledge of Nigeria Tax systems.
- Must be able to reconcile bank statements.
- Accounting and financial record keeping and documentation.
- Handle cash management, accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Handle monitoring the stages and progress of all financial transactions.
- Handle preparation of cash flow forecast.
- Assist with payroll administration ensuring all statutory documentation are accurately and timely filed.
- Handle preparation of all accounting and financial reports and documents.
- Assist with budget preparation and forecast.
- Ensure all accounting processes are performed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Prepare necessary accounting and financial reports as required.
- Prepare cash reports
- Handle the organization of management accounts and schedules
- Assist in general administration
- Process invoices and auditor queries
- Assist with preparation of half-year and annual accounts
- Maintain operational data and ensure all fund rules and regulations are adhered to
- Maintain and submit finance and accounting records to the MD on a monthly basis or as requested;
- Prepare monthly returns for statutory deductions and taxes (i.e PAYE and Pension);
- Explain billing invoices and accounting policies to staff, vendors and clients;
- Tax planning and management;
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Managing Director
- 1-3 years cognate experience.
- Methodical with high attention to detail
- Highly organized with proven ability to meet deadlines
- Candidate must reside in Port Harcourt
- Minimum of HND / University Degree in Accounting.
- Good knowledge of accounting principles and standards.
- Working knowledge of financial statutory requirements.
- Strong IT skills (Excel, Word and Outlook)
- An excellent communicator written and verbally.
- Prioritization and time management skills.
- Must be capable of operating with minimal level of supervision.
- Must maintain a high level of accuracy and ability to keep detailed file notes.
Required Personality Traits:
- Team work abilities.
- Ability to plan strategically and execute properly.
- Innovative and creative.
- Ability to be discrete and maintain high confidentiality of the company’s processes and procedures.
Application Closing Date
15th July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “ Title” as the subject of the mail.