Job Title: Account Officer | Location: Enugu | Health Station
Health Station is a Health Management Information System focused on adding value to Hospitals, Clinics, Diagnostics Centers, Pharmacies and Laboratories. Our convenient software solution enables you run your health organisation effectively.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assist in preparation of management accounts.
- Preparation of all banks reconciliation statements.
- Issues invoices and update account receivables, payable and perform reconciliations.
- Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned.
- Maintain Asset Register and compute monthly depreciation
- Petty cash administration.
- Vouching and Postings of Transactions
- Perform Banking Transactions
- Track organization expenses.
- BSc / BA in Accounting, Finance or relevant field
- Proven experience as a junior accountant
- Excellent organizing abilities and attention to detail
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with relevant computer software (e.g. SAP).
Application Closing Date
25th July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Candidates must be resident in Enugu state, or be willing to relocate.