Title: Account Officer | Kinapharma Limited | Location: Lagos, — Country: Nigeria
Kinapharma Limited is a wholly Ghanaian owned and operated pharmaceutical manufacturing distribution and marketing company established two decades ago. Kinapharma provides quality, reliable and affordable drugs for the health of the masses. Its vision is to become the largest indigenous producer and marketer of pharmaceutical products in the West African sub-region while providing a rewarding, mutually beneficial and respectable life for its staff, partners and their dependents.
- Cross-check and input of all collection payments and customer receipts.
- Supervise cashiers ledgers to certify receipts, banking etc. and reconciling bank statements.
- Manage all accounting transactions.
- Monitor all Post-dated cheques and reconciling ledgers with banking.
- Cross check and update of JVs of Returned and submit cheques to cashier and providing daily reports on status and action taken on returned cheques.
- Ensure redeposit of all returned cheques that no action has been taken on during the month on last week of the month.
- Compile withholding tax schedule and status of collections.
- Ensure proper filling of all source documents sector.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly accounts report.
- Coordinate with procurement section for office stationery and material requisitions.
- Carry out any other duties assigned by the superior officer.
- HND / B.Sc in Accounting.
- 2 years of proven work experience as an account officer.
- Possession of ICAN is an added advantage.
- Communication and computer appreciation skills.
- The ideal candidate must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suites such as Microsoft Excel and Microsoft word.
- The ideal candidate must have adequate knowledge in operating any accounting software.
- The ideal candidate must exhibit excellent data entry skills.
- The ideal candidate must be fluent in both writing and spoken English.
- The ideal candidate must illustrate excellent office management, report writing and organizational skills.
- The ideal candidate must be able to work independently with little or no supervision.
- Should reside within Gbagada, Ilupeju – Yaba axis
Application Closing Date
27th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: [email protected] with the Role and Name as the Subject Matter for example: (Account Officer – Chioma Musa Adeola)
Note: Kindly note that duplicate applications and applications without subject matter will not be treated.