Latest job vacancies at Leads Legacy School
Lead’s Legacy Private School is established to create a holistic culture of excellence, creativity, quest for knowledge and faith; where children can be nurtured to grow Spiritually, Academically, Emotionally, and Socially.
Leads Legacy School Recruitment and Job
October 3, 2022
August 12, 2022
Lead’s Legacy SchoolJob Title: Head of Learning & Teaching Location: Ikotun Egbe, LagosEmployment Type: Full Time / PermanentStart Date: September 2022 Key Responsibilities Planning events to promote the school and its… Read more here
Lead’s Legacy School Job Title: Primary School Class Teacher Location: Ikotun Egbe, LagosEmployment Type: Full Time / PermanentStart Date: September 2022 Responsibilities Develop and maintain a constructive and ongoing rapport with children… Read more here
August 11, 2022
Latest job vacancies at Leads Legacy School Lead’s Legacy Private School is established to create a holistic culture of excellence, creativity, quest for knowledge and faith; where children can be… Read more here
August 11, 2022
Lead’s Legacy School We are currently recruiting for the role below: Job Title: English Language & Literature Teacher Location: Ikotun Egbe, Lagos StateEmployment Type: Full Time / PermanentStart Date: September 2022 Responsibilities… Read more here
August 11, 2022
Leads Legacy SchoolJob Title: Account Officer Location: Ikotun Egbe, LagosEmployment Type: Full Time / PermanentStart Date: September 2022 Job Profile We are looking for a detail-oriented Account Officer to assist in… Read more here
Location: Ikotun Egbe, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time / Permanent
Start Date: September 2022
- We are looking for a detail-oriented Account Officer to assist in our financial department.
- The responsibilities of an Account Officer include keeping financial records up-to-date, checking for inaccuracies in invoices, and handling queries on general accounts.
- To be successful as an Account Officer, you should have knowledge of basic accounting procedures, be open to learning, and have strong communication skills.
- Ultimately, a quality Account Officer should be able to achieve excellent customer service and maintain accurate financial records.
- Process accounts payable and receivable, depending on role
- Utilize database software to organize financial account information
- Handle account inquiries from internal and external sources
- Make regular contact with clients to ensure payment
- Ensure company financial accounts, such as credit cards, are paid on time
- Perform internal audits on financial activities as necessary
- Review both incoming and outgoing invoices
- Generate financial reports for review regulatory authorities
- Resolving accounts to the general ledger.
- Contacting clients about transactions and invoices.
- Handling queries related to accounts
- Investigating financial transactions and records on a daily basis.
- Analyzing account activities of various other departments of the organization.
- Reviewing incoming and outgoing invoices.
- Maintaining and preparing the budget.
- OND or HND in related field.
- 2 – 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Proven work experience as an Account Officer.
- Able to work well within a team.
- Solid analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding analytical abilities.
Application Closing Date
30th August, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.