Job Title: Account Officer | Job Location: Uyo, Akwa Ibom | Nsik Engineering Company |Employment Type: Full-time
Nsik Engineering Company Limited is an engineering outfit from the stable of thriving Nsik Motors Nigeria Limited.
- We are looking to hire an “Account Officer”. This is a role where you will report directly to the Head of Account. In this capacity, you will be responsible for providing the financial results of the company.
- Bookkeeping, prepare, and record journal entries.
- Track income and expenses, and be able to prepare detailed revenue and expense reports when necessary.
- Complete monthly bank and revenue account reconciliations.
- Interface with managers and executives concerning questions and issues.
- Support external audit requirements related to specific areas of responsibility.
- Daily reconciliation of accounts.
- Assist with monthly end Reconciliation of accounts (Purchases, sales, inventory, expenses, transfers, payments, deposits).
- Work to continuously improve accounting/finance procedures and internal controls.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting from an accredited university
- 3 year+ of working for a consumer finance company, Microfinance Company or a bank.
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent written and facial interpersonal, communication, and persuasion skills.
- Strong mathematical skills.
- Commitment to achieving performance goals.
- Familiarity and experience using accounting technology programs.
- Familiarity with tax accounting for finance companies in Nigeria, highly required.
- Great at time management, multitasking, and prioritizations skills.
- Familiarity with Tally ERP highly required.
Application Closing Date
20th January, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to fill the application form or send their application letter and CV as one document to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as subject of the email