Title: Account Officer | Location: Portharcourt, Rivers
Type: Full-time | Olman Business Solution
Olman Business Solution is a multidimensional consulting firm keen on providing complete management and support solutions to organizational needs in diverse industries and business sectors, for effectiveness and efficiency.
- The Account Officer role is to perform all administrative and financial duties necessary for effective business management and efficient bookkeeping of company’s finances for smooth day-to-day operations.
- Receiving and confirming of supplies from vendors
- Reconciliation of previous day sales and confirmation of cash
- Capturing and siting daily unsold goods
- Monitoring all bank POS and print each POS end day report for filing
- Process bank deposits and reconcile financial statements
- Prepare and process client invoices
- Provision of float for the sales team
- Inputting of daily POS print out on its formulated template
- Computing cash analysis, complimentary sales and discount.
- Contact clients and send reminders to ensure timely payments
- Identify and address discrepancies
- Generate book-keeping reports on the status of accounts payable and receivable
- Cross-check invoices with payments and expenses to ensure accuracy
- Track company’s expenses and process refunds/reimbursements
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- Proven work experience as an Account Officer or similar role
- Working knowledge of accounting, and Bookkeeping tools.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office applications
Skills / Requirements:
- Must have good Analytical skill
- Must be detail-oriented
- Ability to deal with work of a confidential nature
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Effective planning & coordination skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Time Management skills
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Application Closing Date
20th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.