Job Title: Account Officer | Location: Ikoyi, Lagos | Ultiimus Development Group | Employment Type: Full-time
Ultimus Development Group is a broad-based real estate and allied solutions firm with current full-scale operations in Construction, Property Development, Facility Management and Interior Architecture and Design.
Job Description / Responsibilities
- Monitor and control of the warehouses sales, costs, waste which if done incorrectly will have a significant and material effect for the Company.
- Assist in providing relevant financial and management information, systems and commercial support to the supply chain factory process.
- Provides management information to the warehouse management (experience in areas of product costing, keeping accounting records & Recconciliations).
- Identifies cost and asset utilisation improvement opportunities, and co-development of solutions.
- Timely and accurate reporting of Warehouse results.
- Budgetary planning and control of warehouse overheads.
- Assists in providing Supply Chain warehouse information required for forecasting and strategic planning to the Finance Team
- Provides information to Financial Accountant about local suppliers and all other financial inputs concerning the Warehouse.
- B.Sc in Accountancy or Finance
- Experience: 3-5 years work experience
- An MBA / M.Sc. in Accounting and professional certifications are added advantages.
- Good experience in data management systems.
Application Closing Date
8th February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the emai