Vixa Pharmaceutical Company Limited | Job Title: Account Officer | Location: Lagos | Employment Type: Full-time
- Review the company’s accounting policies, from time to time, to ascertain their suitability to a dynamic business environment
- Managing the portfolio of the respective Sales accrued account holder.
- Preparation of supplier reconciliation.
- Maintain and record financial transactions at business unit level.
- Oversee the assigned business unit financial resources so as to ensure efficient and effective functioning of its operations.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Record and maintain supporting documentation for all financial transactions at business unit level /undertaking level
- Prepare monthly revenue report based on list of stock distribution to customers/client.
- Ensure proper documents/bills are submitted to accounts department for timely preparation of monthly journal entries and account reconciliations
- Assessing correctness of claim, review computation of stocks/goods amount and make necessary adjustments.
- Responsible for the input of financial transactions into the company’s accounting software.
- Ensure proper documentation of invoices and purchase order for the respective financial transaction.
- Monitor Company’s various cash flow forecasts.
- Ensure that all inflows–cash receipts and collections from clients/ debtors are banked and variances if any, are reported appropriately and immediately, ensuring preparation of daily banking report.
- Post sub-ledger entries and reconcile entries into general ledger.
- Execute other duties as may be required by immediate manager and other members of the management.
- A minimum of HND / B.Sc. in Accounting.
- Good knowledge of current accountingsoftware.
- Relevant Professional qualification will be added advantage.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a reputable organization.
- Below 27 years
- Ability to think quickly, logically and analytically
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to produce report in a timely manner.
- Attention to detail.
- Presentation and reporting skills.
- Good numerical skills.
- Team player.
- Ability to work to deadlines, under pressure.
Application Closing Date
25th May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV and Application Letters to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only Shortlisted candidate will be contacted.