Job Opening Title: Job Title: Account Officer | White Soul Motors | Locations: Cross River and Lagos | Employment Type: Full-time
- The ideal candidate would be responsible for tracking and handling our receivables across locations.
Key Functions of the Role
- Manage the entire depot impress accounts including requests for reimbursement, disbursement and recording of transactions;
- Manage all trade payable invoices for payment to vendors on due dates;
- Carry out pre-audits of all vouchers, invoices and financial requests to ensure accuracy and appropriateness prior to obtaining final approval, payment and disbursement of cheques.
- Assists with providing support and documentation on internal processes;
- Prepare and participate in budget development and forecast preparation, monitor Depot budgets and review variance between actual and budget and report to the HOF;
- Prepare for and participate in annual statutory audit exercise of the company;
- Set up and maintain fixed assets register, comply with laid down process and procedures and maintain a properly fixed asset register for the entire terminal.
- Prepare and present daily, weekly and monthly financial reports to the Head of Finance as may be requested;
- Carry out other assignments as may be required from time to time by Head of Finance;
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSA) Required
- Good working knowledge and understanding of basic accounting principles; practices, accounts payable and receivable management, financial management and financial reporting;
- Proven working experience as a Head of Finance;
- Experience in preparing accurate and thorough Financial Reports and related schedules in line with established deadlines;
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process
- Effective oral and written communications, interpersonal and planning skills;
- Proficiency in the use of computer applications and Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint and Financial Application;
- Good organizational skill and ability to manage documentation and make past and future documentation accessible;
- Strong management skills with a demonstrated ability to take initiative;
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles, processes and procedures necessary to produce deliverables.
Academic Qualifications and Experience Required
- First Degree in Accounting or related fields from a reputable university/polytechnic.
- Additional qualification will be added advantage
- At least 2 years experience in financial accounting
- The high degree of accuracy
- Willingness to work weekends and overtime.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Top 15 Countries To Migrate To For Job Opportunities / Economic ProsperityIn this article, we will be talking about countries that you can migrate to… Read more »