Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited, est. 1969, is Nigeria’s leading Children’s book publisher. Its imprint, “Lantern books” is now a household name in Nigeria and West Africa.
Literamed has in its stable over 400 titles of books for Pre-primary, Primary, Secondary and Literature texts for different age ranges, all widely accepted in Nigerian Schools.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
- Processes invoices, records payments, and track expenses of the organization.
- Process accounts payable and receivable, depending on role.
- Utilize database software to organize financial account information.
- Make regular contact with clients to ensure payment.
- Ensure company financial accounts, such as credit cards, are paid on time.
- Review both incoming and outgoing invoices.
- Generate financial reports for review regulatory authorities.
- B.Sc / HND Accounting.
Application Closing Date
20th March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.