A Manufacturing Company | Job Title: Account Officer – Male | Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Description/ Responsibilities
- Monitor and control of the warehouses sales, costs, waste which if done incorrectly will have a significant and material effect for the Company.
- Assist in providing relevant financial and management information, systems and commercial support to the supply chain factory process.
- Provides management information to the warehouse management (experience in areas of product costing, keeping accounting records & Recconciliations).
- Identifies cost and asset utilisation improvement opportunities, and co-development of solutions.
- Timely and accurate reporting of Warehouse results.
- Budgetary planning and control of warehouse overheads.
- Assists in providing Supply Chain warehouse information required for forecasting and strategic planning to the Finance Team
- Provides information to Financial Accountant about local suppliers and all other financial inputs concerning the Warehouse.
- B.Sc in Accountancy or Finance
- An MBA / M.Sc. In Accounting and professional certifications are added advantages.
- Minimum of 3 years cognate Warehouse /Factory experience.
- Good experience in data management systems.
- Attention to detail, commercially aware and ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Good organizational skills, ability to execute multi-task priorities efficiently and work productively in a fast paced team-oriented environment.
- Must be MALE
Application Closing Date
3rd September, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their Resume to: email@example.com using the ‘Job Role’ as the subject of mail.