Job Title: Account Systems Engineer II
Job ID: R056140
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Family: Engineering Sales-Engineer
- Our field sales professionals rely on proactive passionate technical support during the sales process – and our expert Systems Engineering team always steps up to the mark.
- We lead the development and implementation of complex and specialized products, applications, services and solutions. From delivering sales presentations and product demonstrations and Proof of Concepts (POC), to sizing and designing Solutions developing detailed installations Services or system integration plans, we ensure customers get the innovative, relevant, inter-operable solutions they need.
- Uses knowledge of competitive solutions to effectively address and dispel customer objections to Dell EMC solutions and train the account team.
- Develops and build relationships with the account team, partners and customers in support of sales team objectives and engages and leverages corporate resources, abilities, budgets and personnel as appropriate. Strategists and executes technical sales calls.
- Drive and Assist the Sales Team to develop and implement specific account penetration strategies, produce account specific product and service and sales plans. Presents and markets the design and value of proposed Dell EMC solution and business case to customers, prospects and Dell EMC management. Possesses detailed product/technology/industry knowledge. Knowledge of job associated software and applications. Dell EMC Proven Professional Certification desired.
- Configures and documents Dell EMC software, hardware and service solutions to meet customer and sales objectives. Completes required Presales documentation quickly and accurately.
- Leverages knowledge of competitive solutions to effectively address and dispel customer objections to Dell EMC solutions and train the account team.
- Executes technical sales calls.
- Configures and documents Dell EMC software, hardware and service solutions to meet customer and sales objectives. Completes required Presales documentation quickly and accurately. Qualifies sales opportunities in the terms of customer technical requirements, competition, decision-making process and funding.
- Experience in designing and selling advanced transformational Innovative solution
- IT transformation knowledge and proven field experience. Ability to articulate and design modern data center infrastructure based on industry best practices, Storage (SDS, Block, File, Object and HDFS), Compute (Blade, Rack), Converged systems (CI, HCI), Network (SDN and traditional network), Virtualization (VMware, Hyper-V, KVM, VDI), Operation Systems (Windows, Unix, and clustering)
- Good understanding of infrastructure Solution requirements for major applications and platforms (Oracle, SAP, Microsoft) and being able to size and participate to the scoping, and technology trends (Big Data, Public and hybrid Cloud, Artificial Intelligence, IOT, DevOps). Fair understanding of other data center enabling technology (Security, Service Desk)
- Good understanding of enterprise customers requirements and strong presentation and leadership skills
- Fair Knowledge of popular IT frameworks (i.e. ITIL, TOGAF, eTOM) and building business case including key financial measures (i.e. ROI, NPV, IRR).
Remuneration / Benefits
- We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities – all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
- If you have the technical skills to take our sales to the next level, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Application Closing Date
10th March, 2020.
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Systems Engineer on our Server and Networking team in Lagos, Ghana.