Job Title: Accountant | Ama-Zuma Services Limited | Location: Abule Egba, Lagos | Employment Type: Full-time
- He is saddled with tracking cash flow and financial planning as well as analysing the company’s financial strength and weaknesses and proposing corrective actions.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Preparation of monthly bank reconciliation statements
- Prepares operating expenses schedule such as trailer expenses, loading, clearing, trip allowance, etc. for the Head of Finance to check.
- Posting of transactions into Sage
- Reconciliation of sales and purchase of AGO, PMS and DPK.
- Monitoring daily movement of cash-in-hand and cash
- Identify and follow-up on Receivables and Payables
- Custodian of cash relating trailer expenses, loading, clearing and trip allowance
- Reconcile inter-company balances on a monthly basis
- Preparation of final accounts and periodic management accounts
- Maintain financial security by following internal control
- Reconciliation of bank statements with cash book
- Maintain financial transaction by auditing document
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation and requesting disbursements
- Prepares assest liability and capital account entries by compilling and analyzing account information
- Ensure that all financial transaction are handled and processed in line with the approved policies and procedures.
- Maintaining fixed assest register and schedule.
Qualifications and Job Competencies
- HND/ B.Sc Degree
- 6 or 8 years relevant experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proficiency in microsoft office skills (Sage, Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Peachtree Accounting software, Outlook)
- Ability to work without supervision
- Ability to multi task and work under pressure
- Strong organization skills
- Professional qualification is requried (ICAN)
- Must be a Chartered Accountant.
Application Closing Date
26th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated Resume to: [email protected] using “Accountant” as the subject of the mai.