Job Title: Accountant |Baldon Clothiers Limited | Location: Wuse 2, Abuja (FCT) | Job Type: Full Time
Baldon Clothiers Limited is the home of Premium Quality made-to-fit clothing for every occasion. From Corporate Wears to Traditional, Team Apparel, Uniforms, Company Overalls, Branded Shirts and Promotional items, Baldon offers quality and elegant style with a touch of excellence.
- Manage all accounting transactions.
- Prepare budget forecasts.
- Publish financial statements in time.
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings.
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable.
- Ensure timely bank payments.
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns.
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements.
- Report on the company financial health and liquidity.
- Audit financial transactions and documents.
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary.
- Comply with financial policies and regulations.
- Examining bank statements and reconciling them with general ledger entries.
- Examining expenses submitted by employees.
- Keeping an eye on incoming payments from accounts receivable and outgoing payments from accounts payable.
- Creating company financial reports with the above information included
- Analyzing data collected in order to determine the state of the company financial health.
- Analyzing data to understand where the company is generating and losing revenue.
- Examining the proficiency of the software programs used to organize data
- Generating financial reports that display the company profits, equity and cash flow.
- Assist in the preparation of financial reports such as financial statements and budget performance.
- Ensure compliance with applicable standards (i.e. gaap, fasb), rules, regulations, and systems of internal control.
- Aid in the implementation of new accounting policies, standards, and guidelines
- Provide accurate, timely, and relevant recording, reporting, and analysis of financial information.
- Identify areas for improvement and implement improvements to processes.
- Assist with and act as the primary point-of-contact for auditor requests.
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner.
- First Degree or equivalent education in accounting.
- A certification is an added advantage
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience as an accountant
Application Closing Date
14th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send a PDF format of their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.