Broadway Cafeteria | Title: Accountant | Location: Lagos
- Restaurant accountant needs to handle the financial transaction of a restaurant daily and needs to keep a proper record of its financial statement.
- The accountant needs to track the transaction and prepare a report regarding the financial status of a business through the balance sheet, profit and loss account, and cash flow statement.
- All major decisions of a restaurant are taken based on accounting records and it clearly shows the financial position of the business.
- The professional is responsible for preparing tax returns and they involve recording, interpreting, classifying, analyzing, reporting, and summarizing the financial data.
- Providing financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data
- Preparing asset, liability and capital account entries by analyzing account information
- Documentation of financial transaction by updating account data
- Recommending financial actions and summarizing the current financial status
- Collecting data, preparing balance sheet, and profit and loss statement
- Handling financial transactions by auditing documents
- Maintaining accounting control by preparing policies and procedures
- Directing accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering to queries
- Coordinating financial issues by collecting and analyzing accounting data
- Securing financial data by completing database backup
- Maintaining financial security by following internal controls
- Preparing payment by verifying documentation and requesting disbursement
- Bachelor’s degree in Tax, Accounting, and Finance
- Must possess a minimum of 2 years of experience
- Extensive knowledge about the data entry management
- Punctual, reliable and must have strong communication skill
- Knowledge about MS office, excel, and Adobe Acrobat
- Able to work in a team and produce quality output under tight deadlines
- Strong verbal and oral communication skills
- Self-motivated and strong analytical skills
- Attention to detail, prioritization skill and time management
- Quick learner with a positive attitude
- Able to sit for an extended period
- Able to lift the weight and look at the computer screen for a longer time
- Experience in retail or restaurant accounting.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the ” Title” as the subject of the email.