Candor Consulting Limited | Job Title: Accountant | Reference: CD-43AT | Location: Lagos | Employment Type: Full Time
- The Accountant will be a Senior Management staff and will report directly to the Managing Director.
The primary responsibilities of the Accountant are to ensure:
- Completeness and accuracy of general ledger entries
- Preparation of Annual Budget
- Preparation of monthly Payroll Analysis of Budget Variance
- Prompt remittance of PAYE, VAT, CIT, etc.
- Preparation of Cash flow Projections Monthly Bank Reconciliation Statements Readiness of schedules for annual audit
- Proper records of Account Receivables and Payables Strict compliance with the internal control processes and procedures Timeliness and Accuracy of all Management Reports Strong financial analysis and reporting on business performance with recommendations to management.
Desired Qualifications and Skills
- B.Sc / BA (2:2 minimum) or HND (Upper Class)
- 3 years accounting experience in a manufacturing company
- Desired certifications: ICAN/ACCA (ATS holders with additional years of manufacturing sector/ audit experience may apply)
- Sound knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and IFRS
- Proficient with the use of accounting packages
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate level proficiency in MS Excel and MS Word.
- High level of integrity, ethical standards and values
- Thirst for knowledge and continuous self-improvement
- Self-starter with ability to work accurately under pressure and meet assigned deadlines
- Candidates living on the island will be preferred
Application Closing Date
20th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly quote the reference (CD-43AT) and email your CV along with a typed one-page Cover Letter detailing the specific attributes / experiences from your professional, academic and personal background that make you the best candidate for this position to: [email protected]