Job Title: Accountant | Job Location: Oregun, Lagos | CcHUB ( Co-creation Hub ) | Employment Type: Full time
- The accountant will be responsible for preparing accounts, budgeting and managing financial information. Accountant will prepare and examine financial records; assuring information is up to date and accurate.
- Accountant will reconcile bank statements and calculate tax payments and returns. He/she will provide us with accurate quantitative information on financial position, liquidity and cash flows of our business, while ensuring we’re compliant with all tax regulations.
- Prepare balance sheets, profit and loss statements and other financial reports. Responsibilities also include analyzing trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments and obligations incurred to predict future revenues and expenses
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare and compile financial statements, reports and budgeting.
- Administer payrolls as well as control income and expenditure.
- Carry out auditing on financial information
- Plan taxpaying services with reference to current legislation
- Financial forecasting and risk analysis.
- Ensure timely payments of company’s payables
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivables.
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Ensure financial statement and record Comply with financial policies and regulations
- Keeping financial books and systems up to date.
- Evaluating financial operations to recommend best-practices, identify issues and strategize solutions, and help organizations run efficiently
- Offering guidance on cost reduction, revenue enhancement, and profit maximization
- Examining the proficiency of the software programs used to organize data
- Generating financial reports that display the company’s profits, equity and cash flow
- 1.5 to 3 years of experience in the field or a related area.
- Minimum B.S.C in accounting.
- A hands-on experience with accounting software
- An advanced Ms Excel skill including pivot tables
- Must be familiar with standard concepts, practices and procedures within the field.
- Strong attention to details and good analytical skill
- Additional certificates in the field are a plus.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply