Title: Accountant | Location: Lagos | City Sports Group Limited
City Sports Group Limited is a limited liability total sports development group of companies based in Nigeria and an affiliate of City Sports Group Ltd UK. With our team of professionals, well-structured and result oriented programs, we are committed to being change agents revolutionizing sports business in Nigeria.
- Manage accounting records of the group companies.
- Ensure that financial transactions are properly updated and recorded
- File both employee taxes (PAYE) and Company Income tax accurately when required
- Keep accurate record of all accounting documents including receipts, etc.
- Make regular Bank runs as required
- Collect, track, correct, and communicate the financial position of the company
- Record transactions, compile and analyze data,
- Perform audits, assist with budgets and financial forecasting, compute taxes, and report their findings to management and other entities, such as the IRS or investors.
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- B.Sc / HND in related course. Certification is an added advantage.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office and Accounting Software, strong in Communication and Report Writing.
Application Closing Date
15th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Title as the subject of the mail.